COP $ 60,000
Advertencia: ¡Últimos artículos en inventario!
The “Topics in Pediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition”, are documented experiences of some members of the Federation of the International Societies of Pediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition (FISPGHAN), I concur is witnessing many of these experiences as President of the Latin American Society of Pediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition (LASPGHAN), during these two years, I have had the opportunity to observe many of the documented cases. Therefore, the writing of this book is an urgent and exciting presentation offering solid data concerning digestive diseases affecting children and their treatment. It is thus, that the Latin American, European, American and Asian experiences, allow us to interrelate as the main organization that concerns itself with the suffering of the digestive area in the pediatric age. I hope that through the different chapters of this book, they manage to fulfil their academic expectations and further scientific research. Carlos Alberto Velasco Benítez Editor Cali, January of 2007
|Autor||Velasco B. Carlos A.|
• Celiac disease
• Eosinophilic esophagitis: an emerging condition
• Gastroesophageal reflux
• Gastrointestinal polyps and polyp syndromes in children
• Intestinal failure
• Neonatal cholestasis
• Neonatal digestive endoscopy
• Nutrition in congenital heart disease child
• Probiotics in gastrointestinal diseases in children
• Quality improvement in pediatric gastroenterology
• Recurrent abdominal pain.